> Color Combos For Your Website
Enter Hex or RGB Color Here:
Pick a Starting Color:
For Darker/Lighter Buttons
This is sample text for you to view. When you change the settings on the left side, and click a button this text and background will change and the CSS below will update. The power of this tool is the "Darker" and "Lighter" buttons. We also offer a "smart random" feature which results in awesome color combos.
color: rgb(0,0,0); background: rgb(255,255,255);
1) Enter your favorite color into the text input labled "Enter Hex or RGB Color Here."
Click on the red bar to pick a starting color.
2) To use the color for the background, click on the "BG" button. To use the color for the text, click on the "Text" button. To use the color for both the background and the text, click on the "Both" button.
3) Optionally, you can choose the increment for the "Darker" and "Lighter" buttons, between 6 and 40. The bigger the number, the faster the color changes.
4) Click on "Darker" or "Lighter" to the right of the "Text" input. When you click on the button, the sample text will change color.
5) Click on "Darker" or "Lighter" to the right of the "Background" input. When you click on the button, the sample background will change color.
6) Click on "Random" to quickly pick a pretty color combo randomly. Keep clicking till you find one you like. If you see a color that is almost perfect, click on the "Darker" or "Lighter" buttons untill the colors are awesome.
7) Click on "Invert" to swap the text and background colors.
8) Click on "Add to Favorites" to temporarily save the current color combo. You can save up to 5 combos at a time. The favs are stored at the bottom of this page. When you leave this page, you will lose your favs.
9) To view one of your favs again, click on "View This" beside your color.
10) To delete one of your favs, click on the "×" button beside the color.
©2021-2022 Eldaha Technologies